A Case for Support
We hope you take the time to review our Mission and Values, Keystone Essentials, active Community involvement, and Individual Excellence. We would like to make a Case for your Support.
In 2012 Keystone Rugby Club spent an average of $700 per player. This includes the costs of accommodations, team fees and dues, equipment and related field costs.
SUMMARY OF CAMPAIGN NEEDS
The goal for Keystone Rugby Club is raise capital support from philanthropic sources to support our competitive seasons. Achieving this goal will enable the team to:
- Focus on improving rugby and fitness skills by providing high-level services and equipment in a safe, professional environment;
- Remove financial barriers for all athletes who have the passion and commitment to pursue elite rugby;
- Expand general team budgets to accommodate a coaching stipend, travel costs, additional recruitment activities, hosting and team responsibilities, and team fees.
Your gift to Keystone Rugby Club should be based on your financial situation and may be announced or anonymous, according to your wishes. Keystone would be pleased to help you make a gift that meets both your needs and those of the team.
Please Be Generous
You have the opportunity to become part of Keystone Rugby Club’s journey to become the premier women’s rugby team in the United States. Your gift will allow players to focus their valuable time and energy on becoming the best rugby players that they can be and allow the team to provide these elite players with the support and equipment necessary to reach the goal of a National Championship. The Internal Revenue Service has designated Keystone Rugby club as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization and gifts to our program are tax deductible. Keystone encourages all donors to discuss any questions or concerns regarding tax deductibility with an accountant or personal financial advisor.
We welcome sponsors at various contribution levels in three main categories: Travel, Media Guide, and Full Sponsorship Product Placement.
Keystone Rugby Travel Sponsorships
- $50.00 – Rugby Match Supply Level
- $75.00 – Fuel Level
- $100.00 – Lodging Fee for Four Level
Keystone Rugby Media Guide Ads
- $25.00 Business Card
- $50.00 ¼ Page Ad
- $75.00 ½ Page Ad
- $100.00 Full-Page Ad
- $250.00 Full-Page Back Cover
- Platinum Level: $5,000 and up: Banner at home games; Business/product name on team jerseys (across the back, above number); Business/product name on team web site; Business/product name in team Media Guide.
- Gold Level: $4,999 – $3,000: Banner at home games; Business/product name on jersey (patch on front); Business/product name on team web site; Business/product name in team Media Guide.
- Silver Level: $2,999 – $1,000: Banner at home games; Business/product name on jersey (embroidered on sleeve); Business/product name on team web site; Full page business/product name in team Media Guide.
- Griffin Level: $999 – $500: Banner at home games; Business/product name on team web site; Full page business/product ad in team Media Guide.
- Keystone Level: $499 – $100: Business/product name on team web site; Full page business/product ad in team Media Guide.
Contact our Fundraising Director to discuss your Case for Support at: fundraising AT keystonerugby DOT org
or make a donation here:
Date: July 14, 2009